1993 bmw 318i ball joints.

Last year i replaced the ball joints on my bmw. A year later i am in the same boat. The first time i tried to save money by having an autoshop press the ball joints into the existing control arms. I was
told later that this is not the way that bmw does things. Is the wearing caused by poor quality part or because i had them pressed in instead of replacing the control arm.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Most likely a poor quality part and possibly other unbalanced or worn suspension components. It is common practice to install outer balljoints by pressing them into the old arms on E36 3 series cars.
--
-Fred W

Hi I am a BMW Tech from Toronto they sell a solid ball joint for your model E36 .