durango ball joints

Hi all, we have a side job coming up to replace ball joints on a 1998 durango it's the upper ball joints,but he wants to replace all 4. But I was wondering, I heard something about a recall or warranty or something. Does anyone know if this would apply to the 1998 durango, I don't think he is the orginial owner though, but it might not matter. thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

Recall Applies to 2000 + I believe. "ANTHONY

Reply to
RICHARD

Thanks Rich,Think I read that in a GS, I can use the money, but I don't want him to have to pay parts/labor if he didn't have to. Thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

BTY haven't looked at the truck too well yet, are these a pressed in ball joint, or possibley pressed in lower and rivited in top?? Thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
ANTHONY DIODATI

Reply to
Gunner