1995 535i (E34) Interior Lights

I am trying to help a friend figure out why he has no interior lights in his car. When the doors are opened (any of them), the lights should come on but do not. I have checked the fuses (apparently there are two
of them) and they are both good and have voltage to them. I know there has to be a relay somewhere (there is one under the seat that I though was it but...) but I have no idea where to look for it. Anyone know these cars well enough to help troubleshoot this??? BTW - I don't appear to have power to the dome light at all. The switches on it that should turn it on do not work. Bulbs test good...
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:57:49 -0400, Psycho wrote:

I think it's inside the General Module, which is one of the modules inside the black box under the rear seat. There are some wiring schematics at http://www.carsoft.ru/avtorepair/bmw_e34/E34.html .
--
-=[ Count Zero / TBH - Jussi Hmlinen - email snipped-for-privacy@theblah.fi ]=-