Interior lights

I have a 97 Blazer and the interior lights will not turn off. All the door switches are working. When I hit a bump the lights will flicker off, but then come back on. Please help.

Reply to
Geo

One of your door switches is NOT functioning correctly. Even though pressing it in and out makes the lights turn off and on, this doesn't mean their ok. They can recede just a fraction of an inch into their mounting surface and this will cause the lights to stay on. Use duct tape to tape all of them shut, including your rear hatch. Then, one at a time, remove the duct tape. When the lights stay on, you've found the bad switch.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Shim up the door panels to help depress the door switches.

Reply to
Martin Riddle