2000 PORSCHE 911 TRASMISSION LEAK

CAN SOME PLEASE HELP. I OWNED A 2000 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA, W/A MANUAL TRASMISSION. THEY HAVE REPLACE THE TRASMISSION SEAL TWICE, AND IT KEEPS ON BLOWING/POPING OFF THE SEAL CAN ANY HELP..THANKS GUYS, MATTHEEW

you should ask your question, not in the BMW NG but in a porche 911 NG.. for example:
alt.autos.porche.911