Porsche 911 turbo thing

We've a K reg 911 (964 turbo 3.6) here and i'm tryin to find an uprated boost sensor "thingy" that sits at the front on the intercooler, so it'll run more boost.

Google just throws up the big names who would rather preform a conversion than sell individual bits an pieces.

Any links for me? Pwwease :)

Oh, lookin for some diagnotic software or something for a 96 F355 too, that seems a bit thin on the ground also.

Ta muchly :)

-- Chet

Chet

Wot make is the one it has already?

Perhaps a standard 3 bar bosch MAP sensor a la Cosworth et al would work???

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

Give my garage a ring Chet , Woodward motors, they deal only in porsche oh and my audi of course. :)

msn me for the number

Ron

Reply to
Ron

E-mail me

Matt

Reply to
**-**

I'm not exactly sure what it is but it ain't a MAP sensor. I'll get a good look at it tomorrow, i had figured it'd be easier to find than it is :/

-- Chet

Chet

Typical, the first time ever you're not on when i come on lol

-- Chet

Chet

Sent to your msn addy

-- Chet