2005 5 series Bluetooth installing

Anyone fitted Bluetooth retrospectively to a 5 series BMW ? The controls are on the steering wheel but my car does not have the split armrest where the
phone would go.I wonder if the wiring is fitted already in the wiring loop of the car and I would just need the Bluetooth fittings. I cannot get on with the bluetooth headsets and wired headphones for my Nokia phone.

If you can't do it Motorola makes a Bluetooth set up that uses a mic attached to the visor and has a dash mounted cradle for your phone. It works like my Acura's Bluetooth in that it takes over the sound system when there is a call. It works with my buddies LG phone so it may work with Nokia also.

Ive been using this with my Nokia, works great.. very clear & piece of cake to set up http://www.pama.com/products/productDetail.asp?productcode=SIGMA
Tone
Anyone fitted Bluetooth retrospectively to a 5 series BMW ? The controls are on the steering wheel but my car does not have the split armrest where the phone would go.I wonder if the wiring is fitted already in the wiring loop of the car and I would just need the Bluetooth fittings. I cannot get on with the bluetooth headsets and wired headphones for my Nokia phone.
Ive got the same controls on my 3 series but no bluetooth in the car!
Ive been using this with my Nokia, works great.. very clear & piece of cake to set up http://www.pama.com/products/productDetail.asp?productcode=SIGMA
Tone
Hi Tony That looks a good solution, I wonder what price these are on the site you have to register and get an account to get the price.Pama are very local to me only about 5 miles away. Regards David