633csi fuel problem

I just got a 1982 633csi it ran well but has been garaged for a year and wont start.It had a rat living under the hood that liked wires and hoses.I checked all the fuel lines and filters and most of the wirwes I can see but
still no gas.I could use any help thks

I'd try a new fuel pump relay.

;-)
Wonder why BMW use such crap relays?
--
*Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

In all fairness they seem to last 10-15 years. Not bad for an electro-mechanical component in an operating environment with extremes of temperature and vibration. When they fail it always seems to be at a solder joint.