'82 BMW 633CSi shocks

I bought 2 rear KYB shocks that came with no new bushings. Anyone suggest a company that know's there Beamer's? Spud

Reply to
Spud

I have NEVER heard of a new shock coming without bushings. I looked at pictures of the KYB for your car, and they have bushings. Either what you bought is defective (return them), or you are confusing bushings with upper shock mounts. The mounts are available from many aftermarket sources as well as your local BMW dealer. Pelicanparts has quite a bit of info for you. Autohausaz is a good parts source.

Reply to
Bob Smitter

Well, if you want OEM quality shocks for your car, why not just get Boge shocks. Those probably came stock on your car, unless it was specified with Bilstein. Boge, which I believe was bought out by Sachs in which case it would be Sachs or Sachs/Boge, are excellent shocks for about the same price as those KYBs. Good Luck!

Reply to
bfd