Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rolling windows up with key?
i know there is a way for me to roll down my windows using the remote on my e46 2004 330i. but, can i roll them back up with the remote? may be a stupid question, sorry. Rodney
25
25

740i E38 [1995] audio system no sound.
The Audio System is acting up. i was cleaning it one day and listening the radio and the music just fizzed out and that was it; NO MORE SOUND. when its turned on you hear buzzing and clicking and it...
3
3

"BMW convertible still has the magic"
BMW convertible still has the magic If you take the best BMW has to offer - spot-on handling, gutsy engines, refined interiors - and distill all of these elements down into one compact package, the...
1
1

Body style termonology?
Touring, Cabriolet, Convertible, Saloon, Coupe, Sedan, Station Wagon, Roadster. Did I miss any? Could someone cross-reference the European terms with the U.S. terms? The only one I think I know is...
13
13

Key FOB Question - E92
Hi there - haven't been here in a while - not since I bought my 330Ci back in '02, and you guys were extremely helpful then - I'm hoping you can answer a silly question now... I've recently traded...
4
4

02' 540 Alternator dying?
The charge light came on while driving yesterday. Went to the local auto parts store and had them check the battery and voltage output from the alternator. Battery is fine (for now) but am getting...
6
6

BMW says yes to X1, Mini 4x4 and baby Roller
The X1 (baby X3) Progressive Activity Sedan (or MPV to everyone else) A Phantom-based coupe Rolls-Royce Read more at More BMW News:

Alloy Wheels Rebuild
Hope someone can help me. Have a 1997 523i SE and have managed to source a set of 17" alloys part no BMW 1.097.185. to replace the standard 15" items. They are split i.e the centres and the rims are...

E90 Custom Navigation system
Have an aftermarket Navi system for a E90 with a custom monitor installed in the left air vent. Includes DVD Navi with remote, wiring, antenna, map DVD 2005/2006.

323i ashtray and pocket
Have a 323i ashtray and pocket. Few scratches on top pocket door. Ashtray and lighter never used. Black. Have pictures. Interested?

E39 Touring, hard rear suspension?
All, Re: 1997 E39 Touring Any ideas what might be causing the rear suspension to be VERY STIFF INDEED? I've been told to be worried coz of air suspension ... is this true? tia Dr D
18
18

E36 325i problem with keeping the speed at one level.
Hi I have an e36 325i with the following things done to it: ACschnitzer cams, big throttle body, chip. headers & full exhaust, 4.10 diff. Say Im trying to do the speed limit of 60kmh. The car will...
4
4

Buying a used BMW.
I am out for another car. I have a Volvo 740 GLE non-Turbo and I really love it but it is a SW and I need another smaller car. Is there any year and model recommendation for a BMW that is relatively...
6
6

RWD vs FWD BMW, Saab
Is it worth the premium price of a BMW to get a RWD car? Does it handle that much better than a Saab, say? When I was growing up in NE, Saabs were very popular in the snow, but I've heard that FWD...
35
35

BMW Experiments and Oddities
I've heard that BMW in South Africa produced a limited line of E46s with 4 litre engines. i.e a 340. Any truth to this and if so anyone got any pics? J
7
7