93 525i Radio

The radio in my 93 525i has gone on the blink. The AM works great but the FM won't play unless I beat on the dash. Needless to say, this is not the best
solution. Does anyone have an original radio from a 525 that is sitting in the basement after being replaced by a new aftermarket unit? If so, would you like to sell that old unit? The current radio is an Alpine with an orange display. contact me at snipped-for-privacy@chartermi.net Thanks, Rich

You can buy one Alpine from a scrapyard for $35. Then call the dealer with your license and registration plus the radio s/n to get the code. You may have to fax the info to the dealer. Search here,
http://car-part.com /