Anything on the new M3?

Hi,
I used to own a 330ci but traded it for an Audi A4 3.0 Quattro, I want to go back to BMW and am considering an M3. However as the current 3 series is
being changed I don't know if I should wait for the new M3? I know there'll be a massive difference in price between a 2 year old current version 30k and a new one, 45k 'ish?
Are there any dates for the new 3 coupe or sport versions?
Thanks
Daz
September 2007 in the UK

Harry wrote:

I'm not sure there's definitive info yet, but:
http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/spyphotoid/6050228.001/bmw/1.html
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t 344
God, that thing is ugly. It looks like a Pontiac Grand Am.
Randy

I really hope that isn't it!! If so, I might be taking a trip to the dealers and ask for my 1,000 deposit back. I love my E46 M3. That thing is hideous! Oh well- looks like a 911 after all.

We feel your pain :) :)