BMW 320i Tourer washer bottle fault

Does anyone know where I can get a diagram for the windscreen/headlamp washer bottle system for 1988 BMW 320i tourer? I have a problem with mine in that there are two bottles and the smaller bottle keeps
over-flowing and losing all the washer liqid. Has anyone experienced this before?The Haynes manual hardly mentions it at all, and I think a previous owner has replaced some of the water pipes and may have connected it up wrong.
Borosteve.
borosteve wrote:

Go here: http://www.realoem.com/bmw /
--