BMW 325td

Help..i have a BMW 325td auto. most of the time it's alright, Sometimes when i slow down for corner, roundabout etc, it will stall. when it's ticking over it runs o.k but sometimes it will miss a beat, like the key
has been turned on/off very quickly. any idea's

I would look for a fuel-starvation problem. Fuel filter, pump, dirt in the tank, etc. Does it have two fuel pickups - and the one in one side of the tank is plugged?
Floyd

I agree with the other poster. Keeping the tank more than half full seems to help this problem in E36 and E34 diesels.
I had that problem but it gradually got worse, it turned out to be the injection pump. It was diagnosed quickly as it is a common fault on these.
Worth a go. It cost me 95 to have the problem sorted out.
Hope that this helps

hi, engine will stall or cut out once it has warmed up. its driving me nuts. it will drive ok loads of power etc, but its a pig when slowing down, and the revs drop off, bang! it will stall...regards
I would , because you ignored the other posters, throw the damned thing off a cliff.
Problem solved.