bmw 330d sport tourer.

I like to do my own basic servicing, so having done the oil,filter, and the fuel filter I need to do the air filter. Easy says me, but having removed all the allen bolts I can see the air filter cover wont come off!! Imust be missing something. Any ideas anyone. Thanks

Reply to
mikali

I've swapped the air filter in my 2000 330D. Could you have missed the bolt at the back of the engine? , you need to take off the filter at the back of the engine bay to get to it. Then you remove the left hand side of the engine cover. The air intake duct should come off easily. That should then leave you looking at the air filter.

MC

Reply to
M C