Doing My Own Servicing?

I have a SC430 2002. I am considering doing my own servicing at some time in the future. I don't want to mess up my warranty. Can I do that by doing the servicing myself? Or, when is a good time to start? So far there has been nothing wrong with my car and it usually runs $ 2-300 per service.

Reply to
William Wells

I suggest getting the original factory manuals, about $300, they show everything you need to know and are handy if you have the car serviced anyplace other than Lexus. Other than that no problem doing the service yourself, just remember to document everything and save receipts etc.

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG