BMW M3 3.2 conversion to LPG

Hi

What do you think about converting a BMW M3 3.2 to LPG?

In terms of reliability of the engine, LPG as no problems?

thanks!

joão nuno portugal

Reply to
joão oliveira

Burn the heretic! :>)

If you can actually *find* someone who has done this conversion successfully, there should be no problems I would think. Personally, I reckon the extra cost and work involved would not make sense unless you were doing over 35000miles per annum.

JB

Reply to
JB

After working for 7 years with one of the biggest Dutch LPG conversionkit producers I can only advise you not to convert your M3 to LPG.

With al the modern electronics in the cars even the most advanced LPG kits are rubish. Lots of problems with back-fire and burning of valves and head gaskets.

Erik

"joão oliveira" schreef in bericht news:43bd52f1$ snipped-for-privacy@serv-g3.ccom.uminho.pt...

Reply to
Erik

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:22:48 -0000, "JB" waffled on about something:

My thoughts exactly... I you want more economy and less power, sell it and buy a 328/330!

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy