Lpg injectors

I have a 04 ford focus 1.8 with factory fitted lpg car, I snapped one of the LPG injectors, ford no longer supply, Ford parts now are finis 11448336 or eng pin: iciy-9189-ca
Any one have some information on the make/type of LPG injectors this is.
On 8/21/2017 1:18 PM, Marcus wrote:

Assuming your in the UK...Seems your best bet is EBAY. Saw some including Bosch listed there based on the P/N you posted....
Just read through the descriptions to make sure it is compatible with yours...
Good Luck