BMW Z3 1.9 5 speed

Does anyone know if the value of my BMW Z3 1.9 5 speed is going up? I was about to sell it, so I looked at the NADA value, and I think it is higher than a year ago. Maybe I should hold onto it if the value is
going up. Comments appreciated. 52F1
Don't hold your breath I paid $8200 for one a few months ago. - - Rex B Fort Worth TX