Does E90 Sat Nav DVD work in an E46

I wondered, does the E90 Sat Nav DVD-ROM that shows 3D views work in an E46 like I have. Just wondered as 3D views looked a nice feature.

-- John Perry

John Perry

My e46 does perspective view. You just have to update the OS to V27 or newer. It even works with the 2002 DVD.

Reply to
Tom Scales

Tom, Thanks, much appreciated, and is the perspective view optional, and do you find it better? Any comments on the main enhancements?

-- John Perry

John Perry

It's optional. It's an added choice -- North, Direction, Perspective.

It's not useful, but it is pretty :)

Reply to
Tom Scales

-- John Perry