Does E90 Sat Nav DVD work in an E46

I wondered, does the E90 Sat Nav DVD-ROM that shows 3D views work in an E46 like I have. Just wondered as 3D views looked a nice feature. -- John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.maytrees.co.uk
My e46 does perspective view. You just have to update the OS to V27 or newer. It even works with the 2002 DVD.

Tom, Thanks, much appreciated, and is the perspective view optional, and do you find it better? Any comments on the main enhancements?
wrote:

John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.maytrees.co.uk
It's optional. It's an added choice -- North, Direction, Perspective.
It's not useful, but it is pretty :)

Yes, and I have it now in mine and also the new 2007 map colours. Just installed today. Yet to decide if I prefer it but the map seems clearer.