E36 Coupe door mirror (drivers side)

I need a drivers side external mirror for my 323i E36 Coupe 1998. I am told that the Cabriolet and Coupe had the same mirror / fixing plate. There are some on ebay with the number 8130373 on the fixing plate. Does anyone know whether this is likely to fit correctly?

Thanks in advance, Tx.

Reply to
Anthony GALANIDES

Try OEM online - its the latest BMW parts database - find the cars and check the part numbers.

hsg

william Ako