E36 Coupe door mirror (drivers side)

I need a drivers side external mirror for my 323i E36 Coupe 1998. I am told that the Cabriolet and Coupe had the same mirror / fixing plate. There are
some on ebay with the number 8130373 on the fixing plate. Does anyone know whether this is likely to fit correctly?
Thanks in advance, Tx.
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:43:37 GMT, "Anthony GALANIDES"

part numbers.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor