E36 metal Ball joint

I read in a magazine (UK) last year that you could get metal construction ball joint for the E36 (1997 323i). I have replaced the RHS with BMW part
(before reading about the metal parts), but now the LHS is knackered I'd like to use a part that is going to last.
I've lost the mag,does anyone know where to get these?
--
Tony

snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.else wrote:

http://bavauto.com/shop.asp