full metal doors

I'm looking for a set of full metal doors to add to my half-doors (for the wintertime). Can anyone suggest a way to get these?

I've tried several 4WD websites, and have found numerous half-door options (and tops, etc.), but no option for original full metal doors. I don't care about the color (as i'll be painting them), but if they come in sollar yellow (my TJ's color), that would be even better.

Thanks very much.

-Sasha Borodin

Reply to
Sasha Borodin

Try these guys

and your local recycling yards. I am sure that the dealer would love to sell you a set new, also. Call your local body repair shop too. They know how to find this stuff.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

craigslist - thats where I sold my hard top and full steel doors e-bay dealer

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep