Great BMW joke !

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a
typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is.
"Top of the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant.
Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground.
"What are those?, asks the attendant.
"They're called tees" replies Tiger.
"Well, what on the god's earth are dey for?" inquires the Irishman.
"They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger.
"Fookin Jaysus", says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything."

[...]
Too much !
nice one!

What's even better about this joke is that I just did the BMW Ultimate Drive and a local radio station that was helping sponsor the event had set up a putting green next to the BMW registration area. Perfect place to tell the joke!
Oh - and test driving a 2006 330i, Z4 3.0, and 545i is really tough work to raise money for the breast cancer cause!

hahaha, I had a good laugh at this one :)