i need some help..

i just recently bought a 2005 bmw 330ci... and theres no time set.. soo i was wondering if someone can tell me how to set up the time..

Reply to
SwtNs3xybab3

Look in the owners hand book. If you don't have one, buy one, as there is a lot of good information in it.

Reply to
Leroy

I can't believe no one here can just simply answer this lady's question. (I can't)

Reply to
Rex B

We have.

Reply to
Leroy

Well, if you (and the OP) could read, and understood how to read the recent - very recent - posts to this group, you would be able to answer: read the "How do you set Clock on 04 X3" thread. For your enlightenment and ease of viewing since you seem incapable of doing so yourself, here it is (again, edited for accuracy).

"I believe it's the same as all modern BMWs:

1) select the time on the dashboard's display 2) twist the dash board reset button that is *NOT* the odometer knob - counter-clockwise for down, clockwise for up.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

It's in the owner's manual ...