I need help!

Hello. I recently purchased an 1989 Camaro. It needs a little work. I was wondering if anybody knows of any websites that specialize in 3rd generation Camaro restorartion. To give you an idea about the information I need, here are few examples of the things I would like to replace: interior door panels, rear bumper, body kit (the car has a RS body kit with damage to the rear spoiler and side skirts), and also the interior upholstery. I would like to restore the car completely and appreciate any help. Thank You.

Reply to
Adrian Rodriquez

Mike Radlin

Hello.Depending where you are located.you can check out ACE Auto restoration in Long Island,NY.They do Super work and can do any camaro work.

Reply to
68cam

Google search for camaro and then check out the sites. Try YearOne.com also. RW

Reply to
Ray Whisman