i need some help..

i just recently bought a 2005 bmw 330ci... and theres no time set.. soo i was wondering if someone can tell me how to set up the time..

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Firstly you need to pour sand into both the fuel and oil caps.
Then you must cut all visable wires in the engine bay.
Then let all of the air out of your tyres allowing the sensors to calibrate.
I think this is the correct methodology ..... or perhaps you might want to RTFM !!
--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

If he bought a 2005, it is likely used. Perhaps it did not come with the manual. Many used cars are missing the manual.
So far, all I've ever seen you post here is RTFM. Is it because you don't know the answer and therefore fell inadequate?
If you go to www.bmwusa.com and register as the new owner, there is an 'owners circle' that has the manuals online.
Tom

If it were the UK I'd be very worried if there were no manual and service book on a car that new. It would almost certainly mean it wasn't kosher. However, if I did end up with a car without manual, I'd buy one from a dealer ASAP. Every new car has some gimmick I've not come across before.
--
*Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Assuming this is a valid email address, check your inbox.
R / John