LSD in european E46s?

Can anyone confirm the availability of a limited slip differential on european market E46 cars?
A local salvage dealer claims to have a 3.46 ratio LSD out of a "gray
market" 2000 323 for very reasonable money. (compared to the prices I've seen for LSD rebuilds) Just what I need, if it's real.
Thanks, Mark Chambers