M30 specs desired

I am looking for the engine specs for the M30 as found in an '89 735. Torque / HP curves and dimensions would be most important, but all others welcome as well... thanks, I can't seem to locate what I want.
Matt
http://www.bmwworld.com/models/e32.htm
any help
There are tons of BMW sites found using goggle

hdd wrote:

forums around.
--
Regards

Steve G

http://www.bmw7resource.co.uk /
Josh Assing wrote:

Ah you spotted my anti-spam filter then :-))
Sorry about that ... must be the quality of the vin rouge <hic>
--
Regards

Steve G