Carfax Please

Would somebody run this for me? Thanks in advance.
VIN# JTEGD20V540007439
(Not a BMW, but this is the only group I read regularly - I drive an E46)

You drive an E46 and are too cheap to spend a few bucks on a Carfax?
Vuestra Merced wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:18:07 -0800, Vuestra Merced

It's a 2004 Toyota RAV4 with a salvage title. Run, don't walk, to the nearest exit.
--
Dan.