Carfax please?

Would some kind hearted soul with an account with carfax be albe to run my VIN for me? I had autocheck do a free look up and they told me there was one record for my car, and then i went to carfax and did the free look-up and they told me there was 2 records there. Now what i am wondering is if these are good or bad records. We just bought this car a little over a month ago and i would like to know if there was something that the dealer didn't tell us. Please reply to thread if you can do this for me and i will e-mail you my VIN and it will hopefully ease my mind.

Thanks

Reply to
emtecca

Hey,

Let me know if you are still in need of the Carfax report. Hope all is well with the car!

Thanks,

Tony

P.S.-If anyone happens to have an AutoCheck acct. and wouldn't mind running a vin for me, here it is: WP0AB0949HN472152. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
tones