Re: 2004 bmw 325xi: AM Radio Statics and Reception Problems

I recently bought a DAB radio for the 'other' car and discovered it really needed the correct aerial too - so for the thick end of 100 gbp I bought the correct roof mounted active one. About 18" long, and two amps built in, one of which is for AM. And it works very, very well. Far better than the screen ones on my E39.
*If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil.

Dave Plowman London SW