Re: Strange indicator (turn signal) problem on E34

hi, I'm experiencing the exact same thing. except my car is a '97 Z3.
If you were able to fix your problem please tell me how to fix it as i am really desperate. (checked the fuses and everything, but couldnt find the
problem).
thank you very much in advance.