Remove front speaker on 2006 330xi

I think the driver's side speaker has a slight rattle.
Are the speakers easy to remove? Do the just pop-out?
The round one just above the window switches.
Thanks,
Mike
The small speakers in the door are mounted to the door panel itself. You must remove the panel to gain access to the mounting mechanism for the speaker(s).
I doubt this is your trouble though. My '94 3 Series has lots of rattles and squeaks, but the speakers are not the source of any of them. The speaker you are talking about is a high range speaker, and I'm not sure that they produce rattles that easily. I'd suspect the low range speaker to make noise before the high range.

Thanks Jeff,
I'll keep an eye on it. Given that it's under warranty, I'd rather not pull the panel off. Do you happen to know if the round cover pops off? If so, I may just do that, have a look, and then reposition it back on, to see if it helps.
It's a minor "sizzle" kind of rattle, usually in the midrange. Usually when someone's talking at just the right frequency, there's a slight buzzy sound, almost like the audio from the source is slightly overdriven (and maybe that's it after all). Or like someone talking into a kazoo, getting a slightly buzzy sound every so often.
Thanks again,
Mike

My recollection is that the cover does not come off. The speaker has a bezel on the inside of the cover that screws onto the speaker's housing -- including the speaker grille.
You are describing a speaker problem. I would not expect it already based on the performance of my car's sound system.