91 4Runner Front Speaker

Anyone have a 91 4Runner Front dash speaker they are looking to get rid of? If not any idea where I can get one relatively inexpensively?

'poo

Reply to
MoltenPoo

I think I have the set out of my 91, I'll check tonight. Tom

Reply to
Tom & Nikki Mister

I have mine if you are interested.

I replaced them with Alpine SPS-100A from Crutchfield

You can reply to me here or via email (my from address is invaild but the reply-to is OK)

Tom

Reply to
Tom & Nikki Mister

I am interested. I am not looking to replace with aftermarket as this is asecond vehicle. What are you asking?

MoltenPoo