Site with all BMW oem wheels ?

There was a website with all the oem style wheels, does anyone know it ? Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe C

I once had an excellent link, but it's been taken down. I have to assume that BMW felt a trademark infringement, or something like that because it looked like an official BMW page.

It was an excellent resource that (in my humble opinion) BMW should have paid the guy to maintain for them.

Here's another link that I found, I haven't used it very much ...

Select New Wheels, which will bring up a page where you select your car, and the wheel styles that fit are displayed. The store is a bit pricey, but you can see the styles then shop for best price on eBay.

You can do a search on eBay for BMW OEM WHEELS, and variations where you plug in the diameter or specify a vehicle model. This will present you with take-offs that are usually in good condition. I bought a complete set of (all five) 17-inch 3 Series Motorsport (M3) rims that I have on my convertible with a 225/45x17 BFGoodrich tire. They look awesome.

I have these but I did not pay anywhere near this price,

Jeff Strickland

"Joe C" wrote

has quite a few.http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464 has E90/91/92.I believe that the Detroit Wheel site can display them all:
Best Google method is to use "bmw style xxx wheel".

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers