OEM Silverado Wheels?

Searched everywhere, cannot find OEM wheels (16" 6 lug 03 Silverado 1500 WT). Anyone here know of a source, or must I go give dealer my $?

TIA

Reply to
Bob D

KENG

> Or maybe this

KENG

your better off and cheeper to goto your local tire store that sells rims, trust me one of our aluminum alloy wheels for our 99 jimmy is gonna cost $502 and the dealer I could get tires and wheels for that

Reply to
Adam F

> Thanx for quick response, but I'm looking for a pair of OEM style (5 spoke)

cheers

Reply to
Bob D

> Or maybe this

Thanx for quick response, but I'm looking for a pair of OEM style (5 > spoke)

Dude, you need to watch on eBay for a few weeks, they have new wheels there all the time. Like these:

Brian

Reply to
diablo

Adam F

check craigslist, they're on there all the time

Reply to
Sigwings

I have a set of 5 lug factory chrome mags with both the Chevy S/S centers, as well as the GMC centers. Lugs nuts, black lug nut caps.

I need to get them up on eBay, just have not gotten around to it.

$300 plus shipping. I'm in the central Ohio area.

Doug morand - at - denison - dot - edu

Reply to
Doug Moran

call the custom wheel shops in your area, many people leave the take offs when they buy new because they have no where to store them. call the junk yards in your area, look in the yellow pages for used wheel and hubcap shops. Gesh

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Coming into this thread late, this may have already been mentioned:

Also, check with the dealerships in your area. Not long after I bought my 04 2500, I was in for a free oil change, I noticed they had a few sets of OEM wheels and tires takeoffs, $500 for 4. I should've grabbed a set...

DJ

Reply to
DJ

Reply to
Randal O'Brian

Keep an eye on eBay and check the local aftermarket truck places for folks that have done conversions.

If I can find a decent set of replacements, you're welcome to mine.

Reply to
scrape