W126 560 SEC COUPE 1989

Help! I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and luxury of the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I! Any body out there in webland that can help?
Thanks Phil

of
Sell the dog and buy a Beemer? HTH. JB

luxury
wanna trade that SEC for a e30 320i? :D

He will want to hold out for the diesel see: -
http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/pricesandspecifications_detail/0,4638,1156_1977__bs-Mw%253D%253D%2540bb-Q0E%253D%2540bm-QlM3Mg%253D%253D%2540sit-bmwuk,00.html

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/pricesandspecifications_detail/0,4638,1156_1977__bs-Mw%253D%253D%2540bb-Q0E%253D%2540bm-QlM3Mg%253D%253D%2540sit-bmwuk,00.html
man, the e30 is a 1988. bmw :)

Thought BMW factory numbers started with an 'E'?
--
*Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish *

they do, Wxxx is for mercedes cars

Would a 'whoosh' be in order?
--
*Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW.

I think so, but it would be so high over head that it might not be heard on the ground.
Thanks for all your help guys, I DO own a 1989 M6 in pristine condition, and have owned most variants of Munich's finest, over the years. I just thought that as we are all 'car nuts' there might have been some serious attempt to help a fellow autophile, rather than flaming me with puerile comments, needless to say I expected too much of today's 'crop' of BMW enthusiasts!

and
thought
Well to start off this is a BMW group. Couldn't you find a Mercedes forum? And this is usenet, not 'webland'. Oh, and the witicisms were aimed more at the follow-up posters than you; I don't think you were flamed?. Finally, if you're having problems with your car, it might be a good idea to provide a few hints as to what they may be. Kind of hard to offer advice when we don't have any clue what the problem is.
Just two other pieces of advice because I've had a few Heinekens... ;-) Unless you want to get a lot of spam, it's a good idea to modify your e-mail address in your web client as I've done for you above. Finally -- and I may be flogging a dead horse here, but I post on the spamcop forums where the rule is strongly adhered to -- try not to top-post. Ta!
Oh, and good luck with the big ol' benz.
Neil, Thank you for being a more reasonable follow up post, I'm not used to these forums and may be a 'virgin' liable to spam.So thank for yur help!
Phil

Err, you've hardly been flamed. More had your leg pulled.
If you decide to send an off topic post to a group like this the normal way is to put 'OT-' at the start of the subject so those who dislike such things can killfile it.
--
*Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one? *