where is 740i trans dip stick

Can anyone tell me where the transmission fill port and dipstick is on a 94 740i?

doesn't it have "life time fluid" -- if so -- there is NO dipstick.

There is no dip stick, its a sealed unit...

Robert W. Heyde, Jr. wrote:

With a filler/level plug?

Its in the bottom of the pan, You fill it to overflowing at the specified temperature.