66 Cadillac Deville Convertible 44,000 miles CA.

Here is a fabulous vintage classic icon The 1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible approx. 44,000 original miles! A Cadillac with a Celebrity provenance. This car has been to all the best parties that
Hollywood and Beverly Hills has ever thrown through it's glamourous golden Era and onward. Without sounding too shameless, it has rubbed elbows with just about everybody that's anybody in that town. All white with Red leather interior. This has been in our family since the day it was bought in 1966. And it spent it's entire life in Beverly Hills, California. My mother only drove it around town - she loved this car very much. When our family traveled or were on the East Coast it was garaged in California. Asking $22,000 obo. Please emaill, only if you're a serious buyer, for photos and more info.