98 Cadillac Deville

I have a problem with the headlights on 98 deville Have checked fuses and master fuse . all are good . No headlights but tail and park lamps are working .. Any suggestions. Thank you

Reply to
Byron

Do you have the feature that turns your lights on and off automatically?? If so... you probably need to investigate.

Telstar Electronics

Telstar Electronics wrote: TE> Do you have the feature that turns your lights on and off TE> automatically?? If so... you probably need to investigate. TE> TE>

That'd be the Twillight Sentinel, but that turns on/off the headlights AND taillights.

I'd check the bulbs and/or sockets. Although it has a low probability but it's not impossible that both are gone/corroded. Or, the wiring harness at the headlights' end (continuity tester). K.I.S.S.

Reply to
Bela