86 Cadillac Deville Electric Vacuum Booster Part #?

Trying to repair a 1986 Deville Electric Vacuum Booster Pump. Can anybody please tell me the GM part # so I can try to find more info? Can't seem to locate this part anywhere on the web.

My troubleshooting so far shows good exhaust air on the output port but no vacuum on the input port. Took the vacuum chamber off the cylinder head and eye-balled the pump while it was running. The electric motor, solenoid, piston & cylinder, and cylinder rubber washer all seem to be in good condition and work fine. The vacuum side check valve operates freely and the pressure side check valve seems ok. Anybody have any suggestions for what to check next.

TIA Scotty

Reply to
Scottz

Scottz wrote in news:Xns95FF5CA908F1Btokern@216.77.188.18:

OOps! Electric Vacuum Pump works fine! Just happened to put my hand underneath the chamber on top of the piston and discovered a strong vacuum coming out of a hidden 3/4" x 1/8" slot. It appears that the vacuum barb on the casing is sealed shut internally.

Never seen a ?fitting? like this before and there doesn't seem to be any way to secure a vacuum hose to it.

Really would appreciate it anyone could give the part number or more info on this beauty. The number on the electric motor casing is 5049007 099 86.

Scotty

Reply to
Scottz