Cadillac Fleetwood Rear Seat Needed

I need help getting a replacement rear seat for a 1988 Cadillac fleetwood Brougham. Black Leather.
If anyone knows where I could look it would be much appreciated. I need
to replace it because there is a deep scratch running all the way across thebackrest. Right through the embroidered Caddilac Emblem.
Thanks in advance.