eldorado turn signal switch

Can anyone please tell me if on a 1994 eldorado if the turn signal switch is connected with the headlights also. Is it the same switch?? My high beam light on and off button is on the turn signal arm. thanks... also
does anyone know anything about this curtis guy that charges 5.00 to answer questions about cadillacs?? have seen him on other sites and tried to e-mail him but his email wasn't valid.