Turn Signal Switch Problem

I have a 96 Lumina with 3.1 engine. Here lately, when I go to turn the right turn signal on, the flasher doesn't start flashing until I push the turn signal arm a little forward. It also does it a little on the left turn side also. I suspect the contacts are wearing out on the switch assembly. Anyone tried replacing a turn signal switch assembly recently? It appears from the Haynes manual you have to take quite a few things apart to get to it, i.e. steering wheel, move the air bag out of the way, etc. Any tips/tricks would be appreciated!!

David

Reply to
David H

I am having the same problem, any help yet?

Reply to
lumina