turn signal module

My turn signals are inop on my 1988 Cadillac hearse. Swith works, bulbs are fine but I can't find the location of the blinker module.

funeralguy wrote:

Here is a site for free, downloadable Cadillac owner's manuals. Try there and see if it shows the location. If not, at least you will have an owner's manual.
http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/resources-cad.html#om