1992 Camaro B4c

Anyone know what a 1992 Camaro B4C is worth? I've got one with a decent paint job about 2 years old. About 28K miles on a rebuilt 700R4, 128K miles on a strong, non-leaking, non-smoking 5.7 TPI
engine. From what I've found there were 589 made, they turn about 270 HP. This one is straight, no rust, clean interior with roll bar and all.
I'm thinking of selling it to get a 1967 camaro, just curious what it's worth. Thanks, Joe
For some reason they dont seem to be all that expensive. I found one in Dallas that needed a little body work done, and everything else was in great condition, for about 4500 bucks.

No 3rd gen came out of the factory making 270 hp. The L98 350s made about 235 hp, the most powerful V8 GM offered. -- Todd
Nope, the B4C police package gave it like 270 horses (using some parts for the vette motor) and a little more torque

Thanks to all. I did find a 67 SS which hopefully will replace the B4C I've got. I really do like the 1992, it's in really great looking and driving condition, it just doesn't seem to turn heads like I would like. I was really looking for a price to kinda give me a good idea for a starting price. Going into this I was thinking I'd like ~$5K. Sounds like I'm close. Let me know if you know someone interested, now that I've got two, I'm looking to make a revaltively quick sale.
Thanks, Joe
P.S. I found a great site with Camaro information. Check it out if interested.
http://www.f-body.org/tech/tech.htm