1998 camaro 305 tbi v/8

I bought this camaro and the fuel pump was supposedly broken... I changed that only to find out that the hose from the pump to the line was deteriorated and was gone pump checked out ok but changed it any way... Now
I have no power to the fuel pump... I hot waired it and the pump worked. Now I am not getting any power to the injectors... Can any one help?
Chuck
check your fuses. ECM fuse, and the others also.then if fuses are ok, check the shape of the connectors on each injector. Clean them if needed and spray 'em with "anti scratch contact " It would be nice to check all the other connector also. If one connector as corroded, there's chance some of the other have corroded too.
Jeremy, from France.