80 305 Camaro California Vacuum Diagram

Does anyone have a "clear view" vacuum diagram for a "80 "Cali" Chevy Camaro with a 305". I believe the emission sticker is "ZH". Also is the "black" TVS for the distributor? The aftermarket thermostat housing has the threaded holes are on opposite sides. The Chilton book that I have does not have clear diagrams nor any spec's for the TVS's.

Thank you in advance!

Csbjr

Reply to
ulremember

The AutoZone website has vacuum, wiring and other diagrams.....try it. Start with Repair Info and follow the links from there. Hope this helps.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Thank you! I also do need a "clear" wiring diagram!

Thanks again Dave S (Texas)

Reply to
ulremember