4L60E

Does anyone know where I can find a 4L60E trannsmission for my camaro, i have all the guts if possible I would like just the case, but if not I would take complete transmission. Can anyone possibly give me some prices or somewhere known to get prices, I cant find one anywhere

thank
-- tunrace411
View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-392913.htm
Send from http://www.carstalk.ne
tunrace411 wrote:

all the guts if possible I would like just the case, but if not I would take complete transmission. Can anyone possibly give me some prices or somewhere known to get prices, I cant find one anywhere

samberges wrote: I HAVE 4 GOOD CASES FOR 4L60E TRANS. THEY ARE FOR Z-28 COM.....CALL ME AND YOU CAN GET ONE CHEEP . 150.00 919-868-0765 ASK FOR SAM.

was told recently that a case is $700 whls. from GM. s

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZs10warehouse